Friday, March 28, 2014

This is the day...let us rejoice!

This is the day...this is the day...that the Lord has made...let us rejoice... and be glad in it:)


This is the day... I get to join a team of 34 people at the airport today and begin on a journey to Laredo, Texas and then to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. This week we get to be guests in the homes of some very special people. First, we will stay with our friends at LALM, Latin American Lutheran Missions, who will accompany us across the border to Mexico. Then tomorrow we will be guests in the home of our special friends at Casa Hogar Elim, the orphanage we help support through All Saints Lutheran Church.

I feel so privileged to travel with such a beautiful group of people!...and that includes you!
I invite you to travel along with us this week through these blogs; through stories, pictures and prayers:) 

And I rejoice in knowing our friend Jesus is always with us...and I love how he continually asks me to carry my baggage...how sweet is that?! :) So that we can travel "light"  Thank you:)

Here is the direct link to the Mexico blog

http://casahogar2014.blogspot.com/ 

Blessings and Joy to you ... for this is the day:)
Penny
Jesus in front of luggage.

"Tell the kids I love them"  -God
The past 2 weeks, some of the Mexico Team came to Sunday School to meet the children and share about their upcoming journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment